Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pork Chop ^o^



Lastnight, my roomate Hoa ,went home with a dog. Her friend has to leave from NY, poor dog could not follow them. Hoa decided to feed the dog...The dog name were Pork Chop at first...She 's a very fat Pug dog likes a Pork Chop... I understood that way :D . My roomate Hoa does not like this name and she changed to another name ,Toggie...-_- hm...I dont think that is the satisfactory way to lose the dog's weight. My roomate wants to lose Toggie's weight...Because the dog too fat to go upstairs...lols :D She can eat everthing ...her hobbies is give a hicup ,sleep, and eat ....My god....an ugly cute dog...Hoa and I can make fun of Toggie everyday..She is so lovely and ugly... ^o^ we love her too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger nancykuo said...

I have a dog "Shapi" many years ago, this picture remind me a lot.
A dog is a honesty friend, he like his master whether you like him or not. Isn't it nice.

March 22, 2007 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Hi! Oh goodness, what a cute dog! My friend had a black pug named Julie many years ago. She never barked, but only made a snorting noise. Does Toggie do the same?

Remember, you need to have a total of nine posts on your blog. Three more to go, and then you will be all caught up!
See you tomorrow!
Gail

April 9, 2007 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home