Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A satisfied day.



That was my first time I went somewhere outside far from home alone. That was a spare day, I opened the NY subways and railroad map and I saw the place in Manhattan ,namely Museum Of Natural History . The intention to visit there arose in my mind. My friends were all busy at that time, nobody could take me to the Museum of natural history. I decided to go on my own. I were dazzled when trying to find the way on the map. There are many complicated color lines combined together. I determined to try to go there anyway. I took the bus to the subway station and kept looking to the map to find the right way. After more than 4 change of the train, I were been the 86 St- Museum of natural history finally. Unfortunately, It closed 5 minutes before I arrived. But I still happy because I tried my best to go there and I were there.
It were getting dark, I saw the Central Park West on the oposite side with the Museum. I decided to visit the Park. That is a really large park. I saw the beautiful sightseeing with the moon and the further city view . I tried to find someone who can take pictures for me, but no one there. I put the camera on the chair and set automatic button to take pictures on my own. You see...Not bad :D . It were getting cool , time to go home. A long journey ...I thought. Tired but the happy felling inundated in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home