Tet Holiday


Tet holiday is Vietnamese New year or lunar New year. Maybe it the same as Chinsese New year. Time has come again. This is the second time I miss the biggest holidays in Vietnam. How sad is it !!! =(
I am not sure when I will have a chance to be able enjoy the Tet Holidays again. Maybe four more years or so. This is the same feeling of all the Vietnamese Students study aboard far from home. You can celebrate it unless you live some where have a lot of Asians.I called my family in Vietnam and gave them the best wishes.
However,I also had a New year party on February 16, that's a date worth remembering. All of us, members of Vietnamese Cutuaral Organization(VCO) celebrated a big party to welcome New Year. There were many exciting performaces and games that had been meticulous prepared; Morever we had the traditional food shows, thus people could know how to make Vietnamese foods. The most important food in Tet holidays is Chung cake, besides raw fish, meat roll and chicken roasted are also popular foods.On the pictures, you can see the specific Vietnamse tree, namely "Dao tree". On the other hand, we had a raffle and gave people an amount of lucky money. Also we had some performances with rase fund for charity purposes, all of the fund would be sent to Gentle Fund Organization in Vietnam......You see,I made up myself with a hairware and made a strangle style for the special day.
I am not sure when I will have a chance to be able enjoy the Tet Holidays again. Maybe four more years or so. This is the same feeling of all the Vietnamese Students study aboard far from home. You can celebrate it unless you live some where have a lot of Asians.I called my family in Vietnam and gave them the best wishes.
However,I also had a New year party on February 16, that's a date worth remembering. All of us, members of Vietnamese Cutuaral Organization(VCO) celebrated a big party to welcome New Year. There were many exciting performaces and games that had been meticulous prepared; Morever we had the traditional food shows, thus people could know how to make Vietnamese foods. The most important food in Tet holidays is Chung cake, besides raw fish, meat roll and chicken roasted are also popular foods.On the pictures, you can see the specific Vietnamse tree, namely "Dao tree". On the other hand, we had a raffle and gave people an amount of lucky money. Also we had some performances with rase fund for charity purposes, all of the fund would be sent to Gentle Fund Organization in Vietnam......You see,I made up myself with a hairware and made a strangle style for the special day.
Anyway, I had a really happy time with my friends, that's a date worth remembering . I hope all my friends and my family, my realatives and all people that i know(or will know later) will have a happy year ever. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home