Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My wonderful holidays


One week before the springbreak, My friends and I felt very highly enthusiastic in make a plan for the coming holidays. I really interested in this trip,... hopefully ofcourse!

We took a bus to Boston for more 4 hours and 1 hour to Worcester city where my friend is living. Boston is the very small and bored city, the shops and stores almost are closed at 8 pm and nobody walks down on the street after eight. All clubs are out of serve after 10.30 pm.The weather last week was too bad and it seemed to be not able to go anywhere, thus we decided to arrange a small party with some Vietnamese friends who are living there. Luckily, the day after were getting warm and we decided to go skiing in Wachusett mountain. Wow...Skiing ...this is my first time, I felt a bit scared and nervous. All of my friends are very good at this game, hence I followed him to the top hill....How a beautiful sightseeing! But I could not slide down, it is impossible! Consequently, I start my first slide from the middle hill...I was constantly fall down and tried to stand up and keep sliding. 1 hour later it seemed to be better,I can stop and know how to control the sliding way. I was gradually have the sensation of sliding as I used to with my roller-skate botts. Although the it was getting cold, my body got warmer and I gradually love this game, I like the speed and thrills . My friends and I were been there for 5 hours and we also have the wonderful day and sated with pleasure.
Although all of us were exhausted, we still happy and dreamed about another skiing day in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

I loved reading about your holiday. Skiing is such a fun sport isn't it? I am looking forward to your next posting!

March 19, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home